Newton’s third law of motion which is very common, states: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It is proven and I’m not going to talk about it.
Instead, I’m going to talk about “The law of karma” which states (according to what I’ve googled and understood):
1) Good karma will produce good results and bad karma…bad results.
2) Every action is balanced with same consequence either in this life or future.
3) Your future life is depended on the quality and quantity of karma or deeds done in this life. Based on these deeds, I will get a body which could be of an animal or a human being.
Simply stated if someone is able to prove the existence of “the law of karma” then I would be extra careful in whatever I do and say. I’ll also be watching who the receiver is (a thing or a person) because someone would be watching me (ALL THE TIME and scoring me on my deeds).
These are the things I would be careful while doing:
1) While reading like most of the people I have the habit to fold the corner of the pages. I think I’ll have to stop doing that. What if the book becomes big and twists my ears for a change.
2) I love to keep plants, but I occasionally water them. I’m sure you would understand busy schedule and how everything else is important except for this. But if the law of karma comes into existence I’m sure my plants would demand for an explanation. And who knows they’ll deprive me of water.
3) When I’m angry I start throwing things (yes, things that are not very expensive of course). I can’t imagine to think what if these things come to take their revenge on me (bouncing me like a ball).
4) I always give alms to the beggars, but there are days when I’m getting late and I don’t bother myself to wait and open my wallet to give them money. Well, what can you do about the situation but what if tomorrow may be in this life or in some other life they have greater power and money than me. They’ll simply say, “You were busy then, I’m busy now.”
5) There are some lazy relaxing days when I just throw my things here and there and not keep them at their place. While I’m relaxing I’m not sure if these objects will be confused with their temporary arrangements. I guess I would be confused with my temporary house if someone will say the magic word “KARMA”.
6) I can’t imagine if the lights in my house fit the law of karma do you know what they’ll do. Well, they’ll deprive me of my wonderful beauty sleep, because sometimes I leave the lights on for the entire night and deprive them of their beauty bright sleep.
7) When I see a lizard, my first reaction is to shout. Then my only motive is to get rid of it ( by throwing things like piece of paper then rolls of it, if it’s still there very courageously I go near it and thump my feet as to make a loud noise). Did I just forget that it is a stranger in my house and I should welcome it rather than scaring it? Any ways if the law of karma works; and if I visit someone, and get the same crazy treatment I would think that person is insane.
8) What about the vegetables that I cook and eat; I don’t want to land up at a place where vegetables have a party and I’m a vegetable.
9) Dusting away the dirt and dust from the household objects is not my favourite chore but I’ll be as careful as to not to disturb the dust particles from the surface. Could be possible if I end up as a dust particle, even I would want to sit at one place and have more company so that we could cover and hide the object itself.
10) My garden sometimes gives me lovely flowers. I think I own them, so I just pluck them and put it in a vase or a glass to decorate my room. But then, I have killed it, and separated it from its roots, I would not want the same treatment.
If the law of karma exists I would have to be so careful that I’ll have to hire someone to watch me. And I would also have to treat that person fairly.